CELLULAR BASED PRODUCT FOR SKIN BRIGHTENING, REJUVENATION, AND GENERAL WELL-BEING
Technology: CIGF™️ With Enzymatic Fermentation Technology
CIGF™️ Tri-peptides is composed of glutamic acid, cysteine, and glycine joined by peptide bonds extracted from saccharomyces cerevisiae strains that were isolated from grape berries, it possesses antioxidant properties, inhibit melanin and tyrosinase activity and systemic effects such as cellular detoxification. Anti-melanogenic properties of CIGF™️ Tri-peptide helps to promote fairer skin tone by favouring the production of lighter skin pigment. CIGF™️ Tri-peptide also serves as a powerful antioxidant and play important roles in detoxification process, it works by binding with toxins in the body to be excreted together in the urine.
- Increases energy, concentration and vitality
- Detoxifies body down to the cell level
- Increases cell performance
- Supports an optimal oxygen supply for cells
- Protects cells and mitochondria (cells’ power houses) from damage
- Strengthens the immune system and acts as an anti-inflammatory
Aesthetic – Antioxidant - Detoxification
Melanin Inhibition, Suppression of Tyrosine Activity, Free Radical Scavenger, Detoxification
- Melanin and Tyrosine Inhibitor
- Improve skin fairness, reduce melasma or dark spot, reduce acne scar.
- Free Radical Scavenger
- Anti-aging, anti – wrinkles, improve skin texture and radiant, improve wound healing. A vital defense mechanism against oxidative stress is the tripeptide.
- Detoxification of Xenobiotic and Endogenous Compound
- Support phase 2 detoxification system.
Caution is taken for people with sulphite sensitivities, patients undergoing chemotherapy treatments, and patients with impaired kidney function.