CELLULAR BASED PRODUCT FOR SKIN BRIGHTENING, REJUVENATION, AND GENERAL WELL-BEING
Technology: CIGF™️ With Enzymatic Fermentation Technology
CIGF™️ Tri-peptides is composed of glutamic acid, cysteine, and glycine joined by peptide bonds extracted from Saccharomyces cerevisiae strains that were isolated from grape berries, it possesses antioxidant properties, inhibits melanin and tyrosinase activity and has systemic effects such as cellular detoxification. The anti-melanogenic properties of CIGF™️ Tri-peptide help promote fairer skin tone by favoring the production of lighter skin pigment. CIGF™️ Tri-peptide also serves as a powerful antioxidant and plays important roles in the detoxification process, it works by binding with toxins in the body to be excreted together in the urine.
- Increases energy, concentration and vitality
- Detoxifies body down to the cell level
- Increases cell performance
- Supports an optimal oxygen supply for cells
- Protects cells and mitochondria (cells’ power houses) from damage
- Strengthens the immune system and acts as an anti-inflammatory
Aesthetic – Antioxidant - Detoxification
Melanin Inhibition, Suppression of Tyrosine Activity, Free Radical Scavenger, Detoxification
- Melanin and Tyrosine Inhibitors.
- Improve skin fairness, reduce melasma or dark spots, reduce acne scars.
- Free Radical Scavenger
- Anti-aging, anti – wrinkles, improved skin texture and radiantity, improved wound healing. A vital defense mechanism against oxidative stress is the tripeptide.
- Detoxification of Xenobiotic and Endogenous Compounds
- Support the phase 2 detoxification system.
Caution is taken for people with sulphite sensitivities, patients undergoing chemotherapy treatments, and patients with impaired kidney function.