CelltiMax - 2nd Generation Stem Cells
CelltiMax - 2nd Generation Stem Cells
CelltiMax is Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSCs) derived from human umbilical cords. Upon treatment, the cultured cells are injected intramuscularly / intravenously into the patient. The cells are characterized by low immunogenicity. Hence, it is very safe, tolerable and free of side effects. It has the capability to differentiate into specialized cells with specific functions for many parts of the body. They can reduce inflammation, repair, renew, regenerate, and replace damaged cells.
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- 1x MSCs infusion derived from human umbilical cords
- 1x Free Full Pre-MSCs health screening blood test and Doctor's consultation (inclusive of tumour and inflammatory markers)
- 1x Certificate of Analysis (COA) from our cGMP-certified Stem Cells Laboratory certifying the MSCs and confirming the following test:
- Cell Culture Testing
- 1x Free Full Post-MSCs health screening blood test and Doctor’s consultation
- 1x Free CelltiX infusion (redeemable within 3 months Post-MSCs infusion)
- 3x Free Stem Cells Mask (3D V-LIFT)
What is Regenerative Medicine?
The fields of cellular therapy and regenerative medicine are expanding quickly and have the potential to revolutionise how people's health is treated. Instead of the current clinical approach, which primarily focuses on treating the symptoms, it aims to restore tissue or organs damaged by illness, trauma, or congenital problems.
Cell Tissue, one of Malaysia's leading Tissue Engineering and Stem Cells Technologies arm, aims to enhance natural healing in areas where it is most required or replace an organ that has been permanently destroyed through the revolutionary RegenMed™️ Therapy. This superior therapeutic option addresses disorders without having severe side effects, in contrast to conventional treatments.
We introduced RegenMed™️ Therapy as our medical innovation; an avant-garde force focused on three key areas:
Stem Cells Therapy
Stem Cells Therapy: A Pathway Towards Improved Health & Longevity
Stem cells are the body's raw materials — cells from which all other cells with specialized functions are created.
MSCs, adult stem cells, are one of the most extensively studied cell types for regenerative therapies. Adult stem cells have self-renewal, immunomodulatory, anti-inflammatory, signalling, and differentiation properties. Due to their regenerative effects, MSCs are very effective for many autoimmune and inflammatory medical conditions, making our standardised protocol suitable for many patients.
Bone is composed of four different cell types; osteoblasts, osteocytes, osteoclasts and bone lining cells.
Cartilage is made up of specialized cells called chondrocytes. These chondrocytes produce large amounts of extracellular matrix.
Muscle cells, commonly known as myocytes, are the cells that make up muscle tissue.
Adipose tissue, also known as fat tissue or fatty tissue, is a connective tissue that is mainly composed of fat cells called adipocytes.
A neuron or nerve cell is an electrically excitable cell that communicates with other cells via specialized connections called synapses.
Ability to replicate indefinitely (go through numerous cycles of cell division while maintaining its undifferentiated state).
Stem cells are multi-potent and have the ability to grow and develop into several different cell types.
Ability to identify problems/inflamed area in our body and therefore it will transport to the area for repair.
Reclaim Your Health with Our Medical-Grade Stem Cells
We follow the highest standard, respecting safety & innovation in the delivery of culturally expanded MSCs, our Celltron. When Celltron is administered to the patient's body, it quickly responds to areas of inflammation and trauma.
When stem cells receive a signal from the inflamed area, aged and damaged cells, they will transport to the area.
#2 Transform & Differentiate
In the damaged area, stem eel Is th en differentiate into the specialized cells.
Multiplication happens producing more of the healthy new cells.
#4 Motivate or Rescue
New cells helps to repair and regenerate cells and tissues in the damaged area.
#5 The Angiogenesis Ability
Stem cells also have the ability to produce new blood vessels via angiogenesis process.
It is a degenerative neurologic condition that results in the death of brain cells and brain shrinkage. Alzheimer's Disease is the most frequent cause of dementia, which is characterised by a steady deterioration in mental, behavioural, and social abilities and impairs a person's capacity for independent functioning.
A stroke, sometimes called a brain attack, occurs when something blocks blood supply to part of the brain or when a blood vessel in the brain bursts. In either case, parts of the brain become damaged or die. A stroke can cause lasting brain damage, long-term disability, or even death.
Autism, or Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), refers to a broad range of conditions characterized by challenges with social skills, repetitive behaviours, speech and nonverbal communication. People with this condition may also have different ways of learning, moving, or paying attention.
A degenerative disease is a medical condition that causes a tissue or organ to deteriorate over time. There are many degenerative diseases, many of which are brought on by ageing or worsen as we age.
Parkinson's disease is a brain disorder that causes unintended or uncontrollable movements, such as shaking, stiffness, and difficulty with balance and coordination. Symptoms usually begin gradually and worsen over time. As the disease progresses, people may have difficulty walking and talking.
Chronic Kidney Disease
Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) is characterized by a gradual loss of kidney function over time. CKD includes conditions that damage the kidneys and decrease their ability to keep individuals healthy by filtering wastes from their blood. If kidney disease worsens, wastes can build to high levels in your blood and make the patient feels sick.
Stem Cells Procedure Flow
One week before treatment:
• Refrain from drinking alcohol, smoking, and taking unnecessary remedies.
• Avoid sunbathing, sauna, exposure to X-rays and excessive physical strains.
• Drink more plain water than usual (at least 1.5 litres).
• Do a blood test.
During / After Treatment
• Recommended after a course of treatment; 2 – 3 days rest.
• Your doctor should advices on the proper amount based on individual conditions.
• Avoid / refrain from smoking and physical exertion.
• Special diet and medicines to be taken within this period is up to the discretion of the physician.
• After administration, one can feel increased vitality and experience improvement in their condition.
• May initially experience slight fatigue and short-term emotional distress but will transition into a more relaxed phase within two weeks.
• Healing effect becomes evident within the third or fourth week and lasts a minimum of four to six months.
• Noticeable improvement in general health - physically and mentally, improvement in functions of targeted organs, nutrition supply, and overall health.