- Rapid Response
- Provide a quick response to virus-infected cells and tumor formations, acting within days of administration.
- Innate Immune Defense
- Provide a non-specific defense against a wide range of pathogens and does not require prior exposure to a particular antigen.
- Wide Range of Targets
- Capable of recognizing and attacking a broad range of target cells, including virus-infected cells and cancer cells, making it a versatile solution in the fight against disease.
- Works Well with Other Treatments
- Use them in combination with other treatments, such as chemotherapy or checkpoint inhibitors, to enhance their effectiveness
- Enhanced Anti-Tumor Response
- Able to recognize and attack cancer cells that are resistant to other treatments.
Supercharge your immune system!
CelltiNK is a type of cytotoxic lymphocyte critical to the innate immune system. The role CelltiNK plays is analogous to that of cytotoxic T cells in the human adaptive immune response. CelltiNK provides rapid responses to virus-infected cells, acting within days after being administered and responding to tumour formations. Typically, immune cells detect the Major Histocompatibility Complex (MHC) present on infected cell surfaces, triggering a cytokine release and causing tumour lysis or apoptosis.